A used Dell Precision T7610 is a dual socket desktop tower workstation.
With support for dual Intel Xeon Processors from the E5-2600 v1/v2 family, the Precision T7610 is an enterprise solution that can handle large data sets, maximum graphics, and robust storage requirements. The T7610 supports upto 512GB of DDR3 ECC (error correcting) memory. With support for v2 processors and 1866MHz PC3-14900R memory, this is the top of the line for DDR3 workstations. You can get performance comparable to newer DDR4 based workstations - at the fraction of the price.
Power through resource-exhausting and graphics-intensive
engineering and analysis workloads with the advanced
architecture of the Dell Precision T7610 featuring:
• One or two processors from the Intel Xeon processor
E5-2600 v2 family provide the performance you need to
process complex tasks quickly.
• Easily manage huge data sets with up to 256GB of quad-channel ECC memory
• Choose from a broad selection of professional grade NVIDIA Quadro graphics
• Experience the power of NVIDIA Maximus technology,
featuring Quadro and Tesla GPUs that simultaneously
enable simulation and design on a single system
• Protect your investment with Generation 3 PCIe slots
• An integrated SATA/SAS controller with RAID options to
facilitate data mirroring and data striping
Choose your configuration options below for a refurbished Dell Precision T7610 Desktop Workstation!