The Dell EMC PowerEdge R930 rack server was specifically designed for the most demanding
enterprise applications and features industry-leading internal storage and memory scalability to
optimize application performance.
Leveraging the latest Intel Xeon processor E7 v4 product family
(with up to 24 cores per processor), the four-socket R930 flexibly
scales to optimize transaction, operations and significantly reduce
• Utilize all 96 processing cores to access up to 12TB (with 64GB
DIMMs) DDR4 memory.
• Optimize performance accross compute, memory and I/O with up
to eight PCIe SSDs.
• Protect mission-critical and data-intensive applications with Intel E7
Reduce licensing costs using the extensive internal resources of
a single R930 to accelerate applications and optimize compute
processing. With 96 DIMM slots and 24 hard drives, the Dell PowerEdge R930 can
easily adapt to the demands of any workload.
• Cost-effectively scale memory using lower-cost, smaller DIMMs.
• Architect internal storage with SSDs and SAS drives to optimize for
• Double I/O bandwidth utilizing dual PCIe 3.0 RAID cards.